A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Johnston is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Johnston has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Raymond Johnston MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Craig Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Johnston practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.