A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Harris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Kurt Harris MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. Harris practice?
- Dr. Craig Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Harris practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH.
See Westlake Internists and Westlake Gastroenterologists.