A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Harris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Harris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Kurt Harris MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. Harris practice?
- Dr. Craig Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Harris practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Internists and Westlake Gastroenterologists.