A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kalter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kalter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalter graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Steven Kalter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Kalter practice?
- Dr. Craig Kalter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Kalter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Tampa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.