A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Keathley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Keathley, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Keathley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Keathley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keathley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Keathley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Keathley practice?
- Dr. Craig Keathley has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Keathley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.