Craig Kemper Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Craig Kemper?

Pleasant appointment

Posted on July 10th, 2017

Dr Kemper is not only a competent, wonderful doctor but is also one of the nicest people on the planet. He is relaxed and thoughtful, shows he cares about his patients, a quality lacking in many medical personnel.

Seek multiple opinions.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Diagnosis and pre-surgery attention were excellent. Post-surgery attention was lacking. Results at 12-wk check were far below estimated expectations. 5 yrs post-op and still experiencing neurological deficiencies. Seek multiple opinions before letting anyone operate on / near your spine.

You have a choice

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I went for my 3 week follow up after having a ACD with fusion. At one point, I made a remark about not having a choice on doing the surgery (due to extreme constant pain) and he said, "You always have a choice" I replied with, "Not really" and chuckled. But you know what....you do. You can choose who your caregivers will be, and I'm glad I choose them. Thank you Dr. Kemper, Maggie, Bruce and Barbara for making my experience an excellent one. I'm healing great and look forward to living the way people should be able to live...pain free! Now I'm just sore from surgery, but no nerve pain. So much better already!

Ecellent

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

I went in for a bulging disk that caused spasms and pain in my left leg and left buttocks. I was unable to walk, sit, or stand. After a 45 minute surgery, I have fully recovered in three weeks. I have no pain or spasms.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr. Kemper is a very intelligent, patient, reasonable thinker and doctor. I like his approach to my problem was wait and see, rather than cut it out.

Jane Doe because that's how you will be treated!

Posted on June 6th, 2014

One of the worst, most arrogant people I have ever met! I only went with him because he seemed to be the only doctor in town with openings. I understand why now. As for the procedure, I had a disc pinching a nerve to which left me with no feeling from the knee down on my right leg. Months later I still have very limited feeling in that leg. The pain in my back has left me with little hope for the future. At 31 years old, it has been a major set back in my life... I highly recommend shopping around before meeting with this un-caring person. If you're lucky, he might spend 5 or 6 minuets with you, but don't bet on it.

L4/L5 Micro-Discectomy

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I was nearly in a Paralysis state with extreme pain and numbness in lower extremities. Had multiple Disc issues with Spinal Stenosis. Dr. Kemper analyzed my MRI and situation and felt very confident that he could do a Micro-Discectomy and that would solve my main issue. He looked me in the eye and said he would do his very best. I agreed to go forward. I was literally walking 2 hrs. after surgery pain free. 1 month later I have been walking 15 miles a week and doing light exercise and stretches. He has given me my life back. I give Dr. Kemper my Highest Recommendation and Thank him for helping me.

stay away

Posted on April 7th, 2014

called in on a 2nd visit by mistake. dr kemper had no idea why I was their everything was fine from before he was gone in 5min but they wont refund my $ back because off their mistake. just plan greedy!

Highly recommend

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr. Kemper is amazing! He has a fantastic bedside manner, sense of humor,and has now performed 2 lumbar surgeries on me and I would go to no one else. His office staff is equally amazing. They listen as well as he does. Dr. Kemper always makes time for his patients, never seems to be in a rush and truly wants what is best for his patients. I highly recommend this doctor.

I recommend him

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Dr. Kemper is very professional and gives you a lot of confidence even when you're facing a very scary surgery. He saved me from becoming paralyzed, so I would recommend him to anybody. But keep in mind that he does a lot of surgeries and you may have a longer wait time due to this, as well as a hard time contacting him, but his staff is pretty prompt in returning calls, etc.

He Saved Daniel

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

My step-dad was diagnosed with a brain tumor in a very rare spot in his head (at the base of his brain partially wrapped around his brain stem). If it werent for Dr.Kemper and his assiting surgeons, my step-dad would either be in a complete vegetative state by now or no longer with us. I cant imagine him not being here. Thank you so much. There just arent enough words.Hannah

I understand most people like this doctor but....

Posted on March 28th, 2010

I had nothing but pain and frustration since I've seen him. After a horribly painful myelogram he wouldn't return (approx 20) calls in a week. I was scared and in pain and finally the nurse talked to me. Now five months later I still have pain from the myelogram and no answers. I had to go pay another $50 for him to tell me to get a cat scan and have someone else read it and there is nothing he can do which is what his nurse told me 4 weeks earlier. After spending all my savings ($15,000) in doctors $50 is a lot now. I just wish I never went to him. I'm glad he helps other people but I wish someone can help me and my pain.