A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig King, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Ambulatory Surgical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig K. King practice?
Dr. Craig King practices Ophthalmology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Ophthalmologists.