A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig King, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Ambulatory Surgical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Kent King MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. King practice?
- Dr. Craig King has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig King practices Ophthalmology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Ophthalmologists.