A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kirby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kirby, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Kirby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Nursing Home
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Kirby practice?
Dr. Craig Kirby practices Family Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Family Physicians.