A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kitchens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kitchens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Hemophilia B
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchens graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kitchens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kitchens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig Kitchens practice?
Dr. Craig Kitchens practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Hepatology, and Hematology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Brandon, FL.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Hematologists, Gainesville Oncologists, Gainesville Hepatologists, and Gainesville Pathologists.