A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kitchens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kitchens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kitchens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchens graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kitchens has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Kitchens MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Kitchens practice?
- Dr. Craig Kitchens has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Kitchens practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Hematologists.