A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kneten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kneten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kneten
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kneten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kneten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kneten graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kneten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Kneten MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig Kneten practice?
- Dr. Craig Kneten has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Kneten practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.