Dr. Craig Kneten MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016
Caring Professional
Caring professional with excellent patient skills, and calm demeanor. Does not rush the visit, and is respectful while discussing patient concerns. I'm happy to make Dr. Kneten's practice my family physician.

April 21st, 2014
Best Doc in Town
We have been seeing Dr. Kneten since he started his pratice. I will not see anyone else, but him. He has your best interest at heart. He sincerely cares about his patients. He never rushes you or makes you feel like your just a number. His staff is the best, Lisa, Angie, Anna. Very smart, caring, and like the Dr. they truly care about their patients. Could not get better care anywhere else.

August 13th, 2013
wonderful bedside manner
Dr. Kneten is just absolutely fabulous!! After speaking with a co worker, she gave me his name as a recommendation. Dr. Kneten has a wonderful bedside manner, and no matter the issue takes time to fit you in, and ALWAYS takes time to see you! Even though his staff is wonderful, he always ensures to touchbase and see you personally. My husband loves seeing him, and he has always been weary of doctors, never liked going and would rather suffer through, but with Dr. Kneten he is comfortable with him, and asks any and all questions now, he is unsure of!!!

March 7th, 2013
Great doctor
We became acquainted with Dr. Kneten's father before Craig graduated from med school and residency training. We also were acquainted with people that knew him growing up in Ft. Worth. All reports were good!! So we were among his first patients and have loved and appreciated him every step of the way since. Name the qualities that you want in a great family physician and he has them.

July 30th, 2012
AWESOME DOC!!!
I have been seeing Dr Kneten for approximately 7-8 years. I have never had trouble getting an appointment or waited more than 20-30 mins, however it is usually closer to 15 mins. He takes as much time as I need, answering all questions thoughtfully & thoroughly. He has a calm, reassuring demeaner that immediately puts you at ease. He is humble, compassionate, informed, unrushed & listens attentively. I couldn't ask for a better person to be my physician. He has only recommended me to other well respected, high quality doctors much like himself, when necessary. He expresses concern without judgement or lecturing & seems to always be in a light, happy mood despite whatever may have been happening that day. I would highly recommend him, without hesitation, to anyone seeking a general practioner.

August 24th, 2011
Dr Craig Keten
I have been using Doctor Kneten for 9-10 years, and the reason he is still my doctor is because he is outstanding in all respects. He is professional, honest and thorough, and his office is always willing to work me in for an appointment in a reasonable time. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone who needs needs a top-quality doctor.

June 5th, 2017