Dr. Craig Koenig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Koenig?

May 23rd, 2016

I'm very disappointed in how I was told that a staff member would call me once my serum came in so I could stop by the office to get it. Apparently according to the nurse on the phone it's not the staffs policy to call pt's once their serum comes in so the pt knows to come on by. I have been in the health care system for over 20 years and that is a poor policy excuse to give to any patient. That just says that the patient is not your number one concern. I want Dr. Koenig to call me!!!

February 6th, 2016

Great doctor

My daughter has special needs and our experience with Dr.Koenig was exceptional! He was very thorough in his examination. She has seen him for a number of years and has been treated for asthma and allergies for 19 years.I would highly reccomend him!

July 15th, 2013

Terrible Uncaring Man

Offered no options whatsoever for determining my young daughter's allergies. He was arrogant and condescending. It doesn't matter what degree someone holds or behind which desk they sit, a jerk is still just a jerk!

March 12th, 2013

Do NOT waste your time or money with this allergist.

I do not feel that Dr. Koenig is a "specialist" by any means. I took my daughter to him because her asthma, was not fully under control. Without even testing her, he told me, "she doesn't have allergies". I ended up finding a much better allergiest 7 months later who tested her on the first visit. As it turned out, she tested positive for both environmental and food allergies. Now, with avoiding the foods she is allergic to, her asthma is well controlled with lower doses of her asthma medication. I would NOT recommend him.

February 7th, 2013

Just Rude

Dr. Koenig was simply rude. He was asking questions and I apparently didn't understand exactly what he asking. He clarified what he meant and I would have been happy to answer the question but couldn't. He went on and on, in a very irritated fashion, explaining what he meant to the point of being ridiculous. All the while my young daughter was sitting next to me as she was the "new' patient. For the rest of the visit, this was how he explained everything to me; over and over and over again. I wish I could say that we had a wonderful, productive visit but I cannot. Dr. Koenig acted as though he was doing us a favor and he wasn't at all happy about it. On the other hand, the office and other medical staff were pleasant and we had a short wait time.

March 3rd, 2011

The arrogance and disrespect I received was uncalled for. I did what his office staff asked me to do and suffered miserably for it and he had no sympathy what so ever, he blamed the staff member and without examining me told me I don;t have allergies even though I had been on shots for 18 months. He told me he can't help the poor advice I received from a previous doctor who was not in his league basically. I have never been treated so rudely.

December 23rd, 2010

Caring Proffessional

May 21st, 2008

Great allergist

Very thorough. I would recommend. I'm an RN at SVBGH so I'm very particular about my doctors.

June 15th, 2017