Dr. Craig Kornick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Kornick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2015

Dr. Kornick has so far given me two epidurals that are not doing anything for me at all. He does not have time to sit and listen to me. Pain is a terrible thing. It is perceived differently by every human being, yet can lead to so many wasted days spent lying in bed and crying or perhaps despair and depression. He needs a more compassionate bedside manner, like do you care about me or my insurance and whether you will make a profit from me? However, he does smile, and that is a redeeming facet of his personality, but that is as far as it goes.

April 9th, 2015

Growing Too Big Too Fast

This practice recently started advertising on TV and their new patients are squeezing out the old ones. Wait times are getting ridiculous. No one EVER answers the phone so forget calling them about anything. There's always someone in the lobby yelling at the receptionist because they're mad about the way they've been treated. Just hang out in the waiting room for awhile. You'll see some angry patients eventually. Dr. Kornic is nice and the PA Kaylie is wonderful but the staff are intolerable. They're rude and stupid. They always mess something up, like your prescription. They can't fax things to the correct pharmacy. They can't count either. They tell you to take your medication more often and then prescribe you less...uh duh...all causing you to be out of medication for days/weeks. I'm having serious trouble getting my perscriptions filled all of a sudden, too, and I think it is because the pharmacists think this is a pill mill practice. The minute they see who prescribed it they start saying they're out of stock and don't know when they'll have it in stock. I never had this problem until I started going here. My advice, steer clear if you want to keep your blood pressure down. They'll find some way to upset you, guaranteed.

August 27th, 2014

Dr. Kornick is really nice and very professional. He guided me in my decision making and suggested understandable therapies.

October 25th, 2013

huge room for improvement

The office is fairly new and has plenty of room for seating. The staff are abrupt at the check in. Waiting times can be over an hour, this is bad if you have high pain levels. Many times visiting this office I felt like I was being herded like a cattle ranch...get 'um in, get 'um out. Like the first reviewer I had the same experiences, he stands in the doorway with the door wide open, like he cant stand to be in the room w/ the door closed? Very odd. Rushes through visits cant wait to get away from the patient, very uninformative with diagnoses and what can be done to improve pain levels. Exam is minimal.....Pain equals meds or shots here nothing else. He treats symptoms not the cause, so if you want to be on meds and not have the pain located and resolved this is your Dr. If you want to find out what is causing the pain, go somewhere else. INEFFECTIVE DR waste of time money and resources, my opinion his profession should be LAST resort. Go find a good Dr that has, more pain training than this "Pain management" person Extremely ineffective with dealing with insurance issues. Has no backbone standing up to insurers and stating his medical opinion. AVOID this Dr he is ineffective at resolving pain

March 30th, 2013

The office staff while some of them were nice, did not exhibit that they work as a team at all. I had all paperwork filled out before arriving at appointment and still waited an hour before being called back and reciting my answers on the paperwork to the nurse inputting it. Forty-five minutes later I met with Dr. Kornick who has the bedside manner of a robot. He rushed through my MRI results, did a 5 min physical exam, did a small tissue injection (I'm convinced so that he could get insurance money because it did not even help), and explained that he could do a spine injection the next day....really, do you really think I'm going to trust you sticking a needle in my spine if you have rushed through a regular office appointment. I think not. After the injection, he said that he could give me some medication and attempted to leave the exam room before even answering my questions about the meds. He literally stood out in the hall way while I was still in the room answering my questions. RIDICULOUS!!!!! He also told his assistant to give me a back brace which she forgot to do. I had to go back to the office to get that. I will never go back! They need to be reminded that they are in patient care and not cattle herding.

September 17th, 2009

Room for improvment

Dr.Kornick is very professional. He has a wonderful bed-side manner and is very thoughtful as to the meds he prescribes. Dr. Kornick as well as his nursing staff are very calming and gentle while preforming procedures. However the office staff are not welcoming,dealing with these ladies can be challenging... Always keep a copy of your super bills as well as your proof of payment. They are currently trying to bill me co-pays that I don not owe (per my insurance). Dr. Kornick is a very caring and informative physician that needs to be more mindful of his staff's dispositions towards good standing patients.

September 22nd, 2017