A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kozler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kozler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kozler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozler graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kozler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edgerton Hospital and Health Services
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Joseph Kozler MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Kozler practice?
- Dr. Craig Kozler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Kozler practices Urology near Whitewater, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Atkinson, WI and Elkhorn, WI.
See Whitewater Urologists.