Dr. Craig Kraffert MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 7 reviews

July 8th, 2016
Very Satisfied Patient
I want to thank Dr. Kraffert and his staff for taking the necessary time to complete my surgery. I will always be thankful for the excellent care and follow up.

October 11th, 2015
Strange
I went once and all I can say is he acted strange! I felt very uncomfortable there, and I will never go back!

November 21st, 2013
Very Happy with Redding Dermatology and Dr. Kraffert
I have been going to Dr. Kraffert for years and I am very satisfied with the level of care I have received. He takes the necessary amount of time with me and I never feel rushed. He thoroughly explains the diagnosis and the treatment. Appointments are easy to get, wait time is short, his staff is professional and courteous and his facility is extremely clean and organized.

July 12th, 2013
STAFF
Staffffff the worst!!!!! Tried filling a prescription took over a month. Then staff claims they called it in. Same scenario 2months later. Lucky I know the pharmacist and she told me staff NEVER called in script. Worst stafffffff ever. Lied to me and family when we are counting on it. DONE NEVER AGAIN! TO BAD HES A GREAT DOCTOR BUT HIS STAFF JUST DOESN'T WANT TO DO THE JOB THERE PAID TO DO.

August 3rd, 2012
Wonderful Serivec
I think Dr. Kraffert is a wonderful doctor! If you speak spanish he can speak spanish too! The service is wonderful, he's very kind,and very patient. When I had my accutane treatment I did something I wasn't suppose to do and he kindly told me to stop. When he says something, he says it with a lot of confidence. He's very sure about what he's saying. All in all Dr. Kraffert is one of the best doctors I've ever met.

June 3rd, 2010
Not worth the wait
Dr. Kraffert has an odd bedside manner and is consistently late for appointments. Obviously their office over books....

April 10th, 2010
Upset Parent
My daughter went to see Dr. Kraffert in regards to her acne. Dr. Kraffert was rude and insensitive. My daughter left there in tears. Dr. Kraffert acted bothered that I even asked questions, he did not explain the expense of the treatment, which was come to find out extremely expensive. We will not go back. DO NOT GO TO DR. KRAFFERT, do your research and find another doctor.