Dr. Craig Krause Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Krause?

He diagnosed me quickly and made medication changes appropriately.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

He was able to figure out my problem

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. Krauss was recommended by my PCP. He figured out why the antidepressant I was taking was not working.

A Life Changing Experience

Posted on February 26th, 2016

My wife and I spent over three years and Thousands of dollars trying to help our son. We went to numerous doctors and ran countless tests. We were watching our son spin out of control and our home was in disarray. If this is you read on. This is no joke. Within 2 visits Dr. Krause had diagnosed and provided a combination of medications that has allowed our son to live a normal life. He has turned around 180 degrees. Save yourself and your family the time, money and stress and take your child or teen to see him. If this reached one family it was worth writing.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr Krause has been seeing my teenage daughter for about a year and we're both very happy with him. he has worked with her on medications, behavioral therapy and other treatments to help manage her anxiety and depression. His office is pleasant and his staff friendly.

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Ive been seeing him for a year, he's excellent

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

Dr. Krause is a wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable, easy to talk to and quite funny. He has made such a difference in my daughters life. We are both so grateful for him.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr. Krause is a wonderful & compassionate Psychiatrist. He puts you @ ease & is very easy to talk to. He doesn't rush you & is very knowledgeable about al medications, not just psychiatric ones. I would (& have) highly recommend him to family/friends.

Excellent -Top Notch

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Dr Krause is an exceptionally knowledgeable practitioner. I have seen a number of psychiatrists over the years and he is hands down the best I have seen when it comes to knowledge of psychiatric conditions, pharmaceuticals, addiction and just about anything under the sun. I have been repeatedly and pleasantly surprised by things I have learned from him. I also find him to be very gentle, nonjudgemental and he is willing to listen and try new things when the old ones don't work. The office staff is extremely flexible and has changed appointments for me with short notice and they have graciously taken me when I have been late to an appointment on more than one occasion. I have been very happy with this doctor and would recommend him to anyone. The only negative for me is his location, which is not very convenient but it is worth going the distance to be under his care.

review based on one visit

Posted on July 26th, 2011

This review is based on my initial visit. I needed a psychiatrist to help me adjust the medications I take.Krause seemed like a nice guy. We got along well. He asked all the usual questions. He seems like an easy going, laid back guy, which is what I think I am. If that is what you like, I think you will like Krause.

Listens and advises

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Unlike some doctors who only listen and then ask "how do you feel about that?", I found that Dr. Krause actually gave some practical advice that helped.

Posted on July 18th, 2017