Dr. Craig Kuesel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Kuesel?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Craig Kuesel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 9th, 2017

waste of time and money

He missed the mark completely. My issues were caused by an undiagnosed virus. His suggestion was a psychiatric evaluation. Doctors like him that think your ailments are in your head deserve zero stars. Don't waste your money seeing this guy.

August 9th, 2012

He seemed very thorough with my visit. I had seen another neurologist in Holland with whom I always felt was a robot in doing his 3-minute exam every six weeks. This is what led me to seek another neurologist. I felt Dr. Keusel spent more time with me and listened better. However, the referrals from his office took FOREVER! I don't blame the doctor for this situation; I think it might likely be the office staff coordination. I hope that he can get to the bottom of what is wrong with my cognitive processes!

June 16th, 2012

Disappointing

Earlier this year I began to experience strange symptoms which had me and my family quite worried. I felt a sense of urgency to see a neurologist and had my primary doctor send me to the one who could get me in pronto. That was my big mistake. Once I met Dr. Kuesel, I immediately knew why I could get in to see him so quickly. He never looked me in the eye and seemed to be in a hurry to finish with me eventhough he made me wait. When finished I had to ask him to clarify his thoughts several times. Even after he tried to do so, I didn't quite know why he was sending me for several tests including MRI and blood and didn't know what to tell my wife about his thoughts as to what was wrong. A week passed after my tests were performed and I had heard no word from his office. I called. His answering machine said that his office was open 3 days per week and that I would have to leave a message. The weirdest thing about this is that it was his voice on the machine referring to himself in the 3rd person. After several more days, I had heard nothing from him. I called my primary doctor who gave me the results of the testing. He apologized for referring me to Dr. Kuesel and referred me to see another neurologist in town. The rather long wait has been well worth it! I can see why people line up to see him.

July 27th, 2017