A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kuglen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kuglen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuglen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuglen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kuglen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuglen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kuglen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Charles Kuglen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Kuglen practice?
- Dr. Craig Kuglen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Kuglen practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.