A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kuglen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kuglen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuglen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kuglen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kuglen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuglen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kuglen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Charles Kuglen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Kuglen practice?
- Dr. Craig Kuglen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Kuglen practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.