A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kunins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kunins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunins
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kunins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kunins, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunins graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kunins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Warren Kunins MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Kunins practice?
- Dr. Craig Kunins has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Kunins practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Psychiatrists and Pinellas Park Child Psychiatrists.