A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Kunins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Kunins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Kunins, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunins graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kunins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- 45th Street Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Warren Kunins MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Kunins practice?
- Dr. Craig Kunins has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Kunins practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pinellas Park, FL.
See Pinellas Park Psychiatrists.