Dr. Craig Kunz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016
years of pain gone
Dr. Kunz went over my medical history with me and sent me for more tests to be suremy body culd could handle the surgery. He answered all my question, and too my pain and an other personal information very seriously. I was most impressed to meet every member of the OR team personally. This put me ease. I was able to leave the hospital the next hospital the next day. I rook pain medicine about two weeks; now I am off and walked 1 1/2 miles today, I liked the ease of a small bone graft, ad am faithfully following suggested afternoon. I certainly recommend Dr. Kunz and his colleagues. my only regret was that I waited so long for the surgery due to other life events.

December 29th, 2015
Horrible Mean
Extremely rude and disrespectful from the moment he came into the room. He had his arms crossed and his tone of voice was arrogant and mean. It felt like an interrogation he kept asking why I was there, what did I want, what was he supposed to do. At first I tried to answer and explain my situation but he kept asking the same questions. I had to get up and walk out without getting any help or advice because I was so upset. Who knows how long before I get the courage to come back.

February 4th, 2015
My appointment was scheduled out a ways, but I was glad I waited to see Dr. Kunz. I found him to be very pleasant and good with explaining things to me where I understood. Unfortunately, I do not have a clear diagnosis as of yet. I need to have a CT Scan which is in the process of being scheduled. I found the staff all to all be friendly and polite.

March 16th, 2009
Dr. Kunz is great, easy to talk with, explains what he finds.

February 19th, 2015