A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Myrtue Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Leonard Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Craig Hansen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Bellevue, NE.
See Council Bluffs Orthopedic Surgeons.