A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
- Myrtue Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig L Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Craig Hansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Council Bluffs Orthopedic Surgeons.