A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Laman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Laman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laman
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Laman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Laman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Laman practice?
- Dr. Craig Laman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Laman practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.