A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Laman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Laman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Laman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Laman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Laman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Laman practice?
- Dr. Craig Laman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Laman practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.