A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lampert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lampert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lampert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lampert, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Lampert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lampert MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Lampert practice?
- Dr. Craig Lampert has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Lampert practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Oncologists.