A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lampert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lampert, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Lampert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lampert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig Lampert practice?
Dr. Craig Lampert practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Somerset Internists, Somerset Oncologists, and Somerset Hematologists.