A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lampert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lampert, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Lampert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lampert MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Lampert practice?
- Dr. Craig Lampert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Lampert practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Internists and Somerset Oncologists.