A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Landow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Landow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landow
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Landow Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Landow, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Landow graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landow has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Landow MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Landow practice?
- Dr. Craig Landow has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Landow practices Urology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Urologists.