Urologists

1088 W Baltimore Pike
Ste 2304
Media, PA 19063
610-744-2844
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bring a thick book  |  show details
by John on Apr 16th, 2013

Dr. Landow is friendly, but has no regard for your time whatsoever! Waits of over an hour are normal, and I have waited for 90 minutes. I won't be going back. Don't believe the staff. They'll keep telling you that your "next", or he'll see you "shortly." I understand that they're just doing their job, but it doesn't make the wait any more bearable. Find someone else that values your time because he doesn't!!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

This office is terrible! You wait well over an hour and it smells like urine. When he finally comes in to see you, he has his hand on the doorknob. When I left with my X-rays, I later found out they put someone else's X-rays in my envelope. Don't waste your time or hard earned money on this practice.

|  show details
by Dan on Jan 31st, 2013

This office is horrible for keeping appointments on time. I waited over an hour and 15 minutes and was still second in line. I would not recommend this practice.

|  Doctor is good, but the office sucks  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Landow for some time. He is a very good doctor, but his office, especially the Drexel Hill office is poorly run. Long waits with a rude, incompetent staff.Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him, but be prepared for a lousy office experience.