A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Langman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Langman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langman
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Langman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Langman, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Langman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Langman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Bradford Langman MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Langman practice?
- Dr. Craig Langman has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Langman practices Pediatric Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.