A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lankford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lankford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lankford, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankford graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lankford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Trophy Club Medical Plaza
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Brandon Lankford MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Lankford practice?
- Dr. Craig Lankford has 6 office locations.
Dr. Craig Lankford practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Roanoke, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists and Plano Pain Management Doctors.