Dr. Craig Lankford MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Rockwall, TX

3.9

December 4th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr Lankford is a true healer

April 27th, 2013
Pain relief
Dr. Lankford was great at listening to my complaints and seem to really understand were I was and were I wanted to be. After having 2 microdisctomies, L4-5, I was still having sciatic pain, as well as having pain in my right shoulder. After doing some injections and physical therapy I am happy to say most days I am pain free. I loved the staff they were always so helpful when I called in. I actually miss them! Thank you Dr. Lankford for giving me my life back♥

July 29th, 2012
NOT RECOMMENDED--HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER
I read where another reviewer said Dr Lankford "listens" to his patients. Huh?? In my case, he MAY be listening--but surely doesn't provide any feedback. I've never been to a doctor who has SO LITTLE to say. I feel almost embarrased after talking to him about my back injury problems because he provides no response. Literally. At times, he has literally said no more than a few words and he minimizes my concerns when he does speak. He doesn't even look at me, even when I'm speaking, he just writes in the chart and then get this--he walks out of the room without saying goodbye, nothing. He just walks out! This has happened the last few visits and I think surely he will be right back. Nope, office staff comes in to tell me we're all done and when I am to return. I leave there with unanswered questions, with confusion, and feeling belittled. I'm in the process of finding another doctor, needless to say. I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR.