A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lariscy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lariscy, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lariscy graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Lariscy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lariscy MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Lariscy practice?
- Dr. Craig Lariscy has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Lariscy practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Pathologists.