A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lazar is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lazar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Lazar practice?
Dr. Craig Lazar practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.