A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lazar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lazar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lazar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lazar MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Lazar practice?
- Dr. Craig Lazar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Lazar practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.