A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. CRAIG LEM:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. CRAIG LEM, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. LEM graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. LEM has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LEM accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. CRAIG R. LEM practice?
Dr. CRAIG LEM practices Pediatrics near Southampton, PA.
See Southampton Pediatricians.