A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lembo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lembo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lembo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lembo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lembo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Jackson County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Andrew Lembo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Lembo practice?
- Dr. Craig Lembo has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Lembo practices Family Medicine near Elk City, OK.
See Elk City Primary Care Doctors.