Dr. Craig Leonardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Leonardi?

July 7th, 2016

Did an excellent job

About 12 years ago, I went to see Dr. Leonardi about a small mole on my leg. He did a biopsy and a few days later the office called for me to come in. He told me it was a malignant melanoma and he would remove it that afternoon. I've always felt that he probably saved my life.

February 26th, 2015

STAY AWAY FROM DR. CRAIG LEONARDI

This doctor has no business working with patients--rude, arrogant, God Complex. He has no listening skills, he interrupts mid-sentence, and insults with petty comments.

January 19th, 2015

Never Again! !!!!!

I will never ever go back to this doctor again! Not only did I wait 1 hour to see him, but when he finally showed up he was rude and dismissive. He barely even looked at the area that I was concerned with, and when he did he made me feel like an idiot for even suggesting that I may have a problem. Told me he saw nothing. He prescribed a $142 tube of steroids for me, and said this might help. I would never go back to him again, nor would I ever recommend him to anyone I cared about. Worst doctor experience of my life

July 15th, 2014

Good surgeon.

I have seen the doctor for the last 20 years - he has done 5-6 procedures for me - always first-class service. Never had a problem with any of the work he performed.

November 1st, 2012

not nice

Dr. Leonardi treated me as if I were being silly for wanting a skin cancer screening at the age of 30. I am a fair skinned, red head who has spend a considerable time outdoors. I was angered by his lack of consideration and the way he "wrote me off" as just being overly concerned when he was 45 minutes late and rude to boot. Never going to this provider again.

June 8th, 2012

Arrogance

One of the worst experiences I have had with a doctor in my life. Brought my child to see this man, was told he was a pediatric dermatologist. Not so much. His bed side manner with children is horrid. Told my 2 year old to shushh up. Then told me that my child did not step on a thorn and that it was a wart. So here we were two grown men saying, "yes it is, no its not" for several minutes. Would not recommend this person to my worst enemy.

May 15th, 2012

Horrible experience and left his office confused by how rude he was. Went in for a skin cancer screening to have my freckles/moles checked out. From the moment he walked in the door he treated me like I was wasting his time and acted extremely annoyed. Barely looked at me nor did he ask me any questions. I would absolutely not recommend seeing him.

January 20th, 2012

Fixed what ailed me

Dr. Leonardi is an excellent and professional physician. He is to the point and will answer your questions. I have a serious chronic skin condition. He laid out a course of action step by step and a timeline. Actions for him and me, and when completed my condition was unnoticable and being well managed.

December 9th, 2011

He is rude, arrogant, and perpetually late. I have waited up to 55 minutes after my scheduled appointment, after which he spends 21/2 minutes with me. He is enamored of the sound of his own voice and does not care to hear yours. Some of the staff are nice, others, just dumb.

July 30th, 2011

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

HE IS JUST PLAIN RUDE!

March 29th, 2011

Where do I begin?

Not only did I wait 50 minutes to see the doctor, everyone in this office was rude--including the doctor himself. His bedside manner is gruff and impersonal, and it seemed to me as though he only cared to drum up business (writing me prescriptions, trying to schedule another appointment, etc). Oh, and did I mention that he demonstrated a complete lack of knowledge about the dermatological issue that I went to see him about? Save your time, save your money--for a capable doctor.

November 7th, 2009

Totally dissatified

Dr. Leonardi is, by far, the worst Dr. I have ever been to. Arrogant, rude, and uncaring. He insults you, interrupts you, tells you he won't help you and then has the nerve to take your money. Potential patients beware! Don't believe you may be treated differently...you won't. THAT IS WHO HE IS. Dr. Leonardi, you are a disgrace to the medical profession as wll as the human race.