A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lillehei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lillehei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Lillehei, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Liver Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lillehei graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Lillehei has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Walton Lillehei MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Lillehei practice?
- Dr. Craig Lillehei has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Lillehei practices Pediatric Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Surgeons.