Dr. Craig Lincoln MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 1st, 2016
Disrespectfulness
I wouldn't choose this facility again or the doctor. The only reason he got one star for each category was because it wouldn't let me choose no stars! The staff that was checking our insurance said our insurance wasn't active and when I got my insurance company on the phone, the lady refused to talk to the insurance lady. So I gave them a number to call, that my insurance gave me and it wasn't a minute before she called me back to the desk and said it was still showing inactive. She said the only way they could see us today was to pay the office visit. When I said ok, even though it was $150, she said I will have to check with Dr. Lincoln to see if he will still see you since it has been so long of a wait. She sent another girl back to check for us and when the girl came back she said Dr. Lincoln said, OK just tell Tiffany to hurry. And besides, it was time for his appointment by the time they got finished with everything anyway. Our time is just as precious as his time. After my husband found this out, he told Tiffany to forget it that he wasn't seeing a doctor that was in such a hurry. We drove over an hour to get there to be treated with such disrespect. No, I wouldn't recommend either the facility or the doctor. Better try another place that cares about the patients and their time as well.

August 10th, 2016
I loved my interaction with Dr. Lincoln. He listened to me, gave me options on my treatment and supported my judgement regarding my care. I would recommend him without reservation and should I have spine issues again I will certainly call him.

May 5th, 2016
appointment change
I am calling to change an appointment and have been waiting on the phone for over 7 minutes...that is not very good for a clinic!!!

March 2nd, 2015
I have had two procedures by Dr. Lincoln with 100% success!

August 26th, 2013
Dr.Lincoln is my Doctor and he does great .I have been going to him nearly two years .He has helped with my neck pain with shots .I would recomend him to anyone. He tells you like it is and thats what I like about him .

March 26th, 2013
Great Dr but not pain management
He's a great Dr but he's not a pain management Dr. He's a physical medicine/rehabilitation Dr.

July 7th, 2012
Avoid
Very bad bedside manners. Treated us like our symtoms had been made up!! Would'nt let him near a turtle!!