Dr. Craig Lincoln MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Huntsville, AL

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017
They were a little behind but appreciate someone coming around to say your next in line Keeping me updated

June 29th, 2017
Very thorough - explained what was going on and what my treatment options were

June 28th, 2017
Friendly and Helpful Physician
I trust him with receiving cortisone injections and combination of referring me to PT. This has brought great relief for, me, but haven't needed any surgical procedures. Love all the support staff, friendly and very polite and professional.

June 20th, 2017
Excellent first visit
Dr Lincoln was enjoyable to be around and demonstrated great expertise during my initial visit for lower back pain caused my strain from lifting.

May 11th, 2017
Good Doctor
Very quick but seems thorough.

May 4th, 2017
I was very impressed with Dr. Lincoln and his nurse. He quickly assessed the problem and gave me two injections. I see him again in two months but he told me several times to call his nurse if I still had pain.

April 4th, 2017
GREAT!!!!!!
He is very knowledge. Explains everything and readily answers any questions. He is very friendly. Treats you as just another patient, but a friend too.

March 24th, 2017
Wonderful!!!!

November 1st, 2016
Disrespectfulness
I wouldn't choose this facility again or the doctor. The only reason he got one star for each category was because it wouldn't let me choose no stars! The staff that was checking our insurance said our insurance wasn't active and when I got my insurance company on the phone, the lady refused to talk to the insurance lady. So I gave them a number to call, that my insurance gave me and it wasn't a minute before she called me back to the desk and said it was still showing inactive. She said the only way they could see us today was to pay the office visit. When I said ok, even though it was $150, she said I will have to check with Dr. Lincoln to see if he will still see you since it has been so long of a wait. She sent another girl back to check for us and when the girl came back she said Dr. Lincoln said, OK just tell Tiffany to hurry. And besides, it was time for his appointment by the time they got finished with everything anyway. Our time is just as precious as his time. After my husband found this out, he told Tiffany to forget it that he wasn't seeing a doctor that was in such a hurry. We drove over an hour to get there to be treated with such disrespect. No, I wouldn't recommend either the facility or the doctor. Better try another place that cares about the patients and their time as well.

August 11th, 2016
I loved my interaction with Dr. Lincoln. He listened to me, gave me options on my treatment and supported my judgement regarding my care. I would recommend him without reservation and should I have spine issues again I will certainly call him.

May 5th, 2016
appointment change
I am calling to change an appointment and have been waiting on the phone for over 7 minutes...that is not very good for a clinic!!!

March 3rd, 2015
I have had two procedures by Dr. Lincoln with 100% success!

Health Guides