A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lipman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Laurence Lipman MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Lipman practice?
- Dr. Craig Lipman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Lipman practices Radiology near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Southaven Radiologists.