A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Lippe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Lippe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lippe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lippe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippe graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lippe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig N Lippe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig N. Lippe practice?
- Dr. Craig Lippe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Lippe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Whiteville, NC.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.