A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Litman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Litman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Litman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Litman graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Litman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Litman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Litman practice?
- Dr. Craig Litman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Litman practices Otolaryngology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY.
See Port Jefferson Otolaryngologists.