A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Loerzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Loerzel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Loerzel, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Loerzel graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loerzel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
- Catholic Health Initiative
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan Loerzel DO is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Loerzel practice?
- Dr. Craig Loerzel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Loerzel practices Pediatrics near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Pediatricians.