Dr. Craig Loerzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Loerzel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Craig Loerzel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016

Great Guy!

Very personable. Good with the kids

April 23rd, 2013

Previously given the run around

My son had an interesting look spot on his leg, so I originally took him to CSHP to have him looked at by his old pediatrician. The doctor we had seen had diagnosed it as eczema and gave us a perscription for a steriod cream. After filling the perscription and putting it on my sons leg for a while, I noticed his condition spread all over his body, including his head! I took him back to a different doctor at CSHP, who diagnosed it as ringworm and gave us an antifungal oral medication. After my son had been taking it for a month, we went back to CSHP because it was not making any difference, whatsoever. They just gave us more antifungal meds and sent us on our way, without any concern about my son. After another month of taking these meds and them not making a difference, I decided to take him to another pediatricians office. I work at Children's Hospital, so Dr. Loerzel's name came up several times with nothing but great reviews. After seeing Dr. Loerzel for the first time last week, he did not try to diagnose my son, because he told me he had never seen a condition like my son's. He brought in a PA to take a look at my son and she had never seen his condition either. Dr. Loerzel told me to stop giving my son the antifungal medications and referred us to a dermatologist. We go to the dermatologist today, so I am still unclear of what exactly is going on, but Dr. Loerzel showed nothing but concern towards my son and sent us to a dermatologist, which is what I think should have happened in the first place. He also made my son feel comfortable, which is very important to me. I think Dr. Loerzel is a fantastic doctor who actually cares, which is really hard to find these days.

February 20th, 2011

Great Doctor! We have not been able to find a new doctor that even comes close to this man!

Dr. Loerzel is amazing! We were so dissapointed when he informed us that he was leaving Colorado Springs! He was genuine, which I have found hard to come by. He cares and takes the time to talk to you like you are his equal. He is irreplacable!

May 18th, 2008

We chose Dr. Loerzel as our son's pediatrician after interviewing him when I was pregnant. That was almost two years ago, and we have no complaints. He has a great sense of humor and is very easy to talk to. Although we have waited up to 30 minutes in the waiting room, I can always be assured that Dr. Loerzel will spend as much time as necessary with us once we get back to the exam room. He is wonderful, and my husband and I both give him our highest recommendation!

August 10th, 2016