Dr. Craig Lubin MD Patient Reviews

September 23rd, 2016
Patient of Dr. Lubin

August 30th, 2016
Does not follow up
Once he finds a problem he stops addressing any issues you are having. Even when the issues have NOTHING to do with the problem. Did not even do a physical examination when I requested him to, but when I received his notes, it said he examined me!

February 22nd, 2016
I am an existing patient that was sent back to Dr. Lubin by my GP after a MRI diagnosed Diverticulitis. I was told he was too busy to see me for two months but they were happy to schedule me with a PA. Horrible client care. Avoid this doctor.

July 20th, 2015
Dr. Lubin is an excellent doctor. His knowledge and expertise in this area is far better than anyone I've met. I've been going to him since 1995 and will continue! His staff is well trained and they all work extremely hard. I love this office!

December 11th, 2014
He medicated and tested me for three years, never addressed the abdominal pain that was causing me to vomit. Finally had to be admitted to hospital for dehydration and found a surgeon who would listen to me. Did surgery, fixed the problem that could have been fixed three years ago, and I wouldn't have had to go through all the pain and suffering. I do not recommend this doctor at all.

November 5th, 2013
Poor Service
Took 2 months to get an appointment. Appointment for 9:30, I arrived with completed paperwork at 9:00. Waited until 10 a.m. before being admitted to interior waiting room. Waited 30 minutes to see his PA. Waited another hour and then walked out. They do not have an adequate follow-up procedure. The PA indicated this was about 2 years behind, and not a top priority. If they had negative stars I would have used them.

July 26th, 2011
Waste of Time
Did not spend enough time. Ordered tons of test without explaining why. Horrible follow up. Finally I switched to another doctor in his group

August 16th, 2017