A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Johnson, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Johnson DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Johnson practice?
- Dr. Craig Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Johnson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Radiologists and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.