A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Morgan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Michael Morgan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Craig Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Morgan practices Ophthalmology near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Ophthalmologists.