A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Phelps is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Matthew Phelps DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Craig Phelps has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Phelps practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians and Mesa Sports Medicine Doctors.