A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Pratt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Pratt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Pratt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig Pratt practice?
- Dr. Craig Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Pratt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.