A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Pratt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Pratt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Pratt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig Pratt practice?
- Dr. Craig Pratt has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Pratt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.