A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Pratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Pratt, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Arrest
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratt graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pratt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pratt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Pratt practice?
Dr. Craig Pratt practices Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.