A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig MacArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig MacArthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig MacArthur, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. MacArthur graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. MacArthur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan MacArthur MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. MacArthur practice?
- Dr. Craig MacArthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig MacArthur practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Pediatricians and Fort Myers Oncologists.