Learn more about Dr. Craig MacArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig MacArthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacArthur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacArthur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig MacArthur, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. MacArthur graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. MacArthur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Alan MacArthur MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. MacArthur practice?
- Dr. Craig MacArthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig MacArthur practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Pediatricians and Fort Myers Oncologists.