A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Maclean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Maclean, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Maclean, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclean graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maclean has 11 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Kemit Maclean DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. Maclean practice?
- Dr. Craig Maclean has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Maclean practices Family Medicine near Irving, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See Irving Family Physicians.