A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Magnatta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Magnatta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnatta graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Magnatta has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Magnatta DO is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Craig Magnatta practice?
- Dr. Craig Magnatta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Magnatta practices General Practice near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Oxford General Practitioners.