Dr. Craig Mahoney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Mahoney?

He rocks

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Iowa Ortho and Dr. Mahoney rock, thank you

Excellent surgeon, performed my knee replacement t surgery! Did an awesome job! Wonderful doctor, good listener and compassionate

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr. Mahoney's bedside manner is HORRIFIC - he is arrogant and not compassionate for the patient's he cares for. He is solely driven by his ego. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE - turnaround and RUN !

Better quality of life after TKR

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I've had both knees replaced by Dr. Mahoney...I would recommend him to anyone. I believe he is one of the top knee replacement surgeons in Des Moines...I had very little pain and excellent ROM pretty quickly. My last replacement was in May, 2016...I can walk for the first time without pain in 10+ years; already walking 1 1/2 miles a day and expect to keep improving. I found him to be kind, caring, and willing to explain anything I had questions about.

Great Job!!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Dr. Mahoney did two joint replacements on me, both replacements went very good, I would highly recommend Dr. Mahoney, he believes in physical therapy to reduce recovery time!!

Total Knee Replacement

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Dr. Mahoney was the surgeon for my Total Knee Replacement. Prior to the Knee Replacement he performed an arthroscopy on my knee which went well. The knee replacement was not successful; I am in constant pain since the surgery which was several years ago. When I spoke with him about this he became very defensive and refused to help me figure out what was causing the pain so it could be alleviated. I would not recommend Dr. Mahoney. An effective doctor would assist is patient in finding out a solution, or at least a reason for the pain.

Dr Mahoney is the best!

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

Dr Mahoney is one of the finest physicians I've ever had the fortune to meet. He possesses a phenomenal bedside manner and genuinely cares for his patients and their families. He is a wonderful surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants the best of care.

Posted on April 1st, 2017