Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Malloy
Dr. Craig Malloy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malloy is affiliated with Parkland Memorial Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Baylor University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Malloy has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Craig Malloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Syed Rizvi
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Aurelia Schmalstieg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Brett Moran
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22