A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Malloy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Malloy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Dallas Va