A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Malloy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malloy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Malloy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Malloy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malloy graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Malloy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Dallas Va
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Riggs Malloy MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Malloy practice?
- Dr. Craig Malloy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Malloy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.