A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Mason is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Mason, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Mark Mason MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Mason practice?
- Dr. Craig Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Mason practices Ophthalmology near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Ophthalmologists.